What's new

Has there ever been a Release of The DA (1 Viewer)

Jack P

Senior HTF Member
No. Unless you want to count the Adam-12 episode that was continued on an episode of The DA. In the Adam-12 episode Robert Conrad makes a brief appearance. Shout reportedly tried to find the DA episode that concluded the story to use as a bonus but found Universal had no episodes transferred for use.

In the late 70s Universal put out a telemovie compilation of several episodes "Confessions Of The DA Man". I did find a boot of this once but because it was a British TV airing the bad PAL speed-up required me to make some adjustments to get it to sound right.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
In the late 70s Universal put out a telemovie compilation of several episodes "Confessions Of The DA Man". I did find a boot of this once but because it was a British TV airing the bad PAL speed-up required me to make some adjustments to get it to sound right.
I have it from US TV (used to air here all of the time) and the part 2 of the crossover is one of the included episodes. There were also 2 pilot movies which proceeded the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain A.
Recent bookmarks