Has LOVE ACTUALLY been announced?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by StevenF, Feb 4, 2004.

1. StevenF

StevenF Stunt Coordinator

This movie has been gone a while and other movies that came out around the same time (Lost In Translation & The Fighting Temptations) have already been released on DVD. Has anyone even heard any announcment of whether or when this is going to be released to DVD? It was a great modern romantic comedy and both my wife and I keep waiting for it on DVD.

2. TomWoodward

TomWoodward Second Unit

Nope, the announcement won't be for another couple of weeks I'm afraid. I asked Universal about this one the other day.

3. Kevin Grey

Kevin Grey Cinematographer

Both Lost in Translation and Fighting Temptations premiered at the end of September in the US. Love Actually didn't come out until early November, the same weekend Elf premiered.

I'm actually surprised they would release this in the first half of the years. Christmas themed movies typically don't come out until the holidays which is when I expect Elf to be on DVD.

4. TomWoodward

TomWoodward Second Unit

Shows how much I know - it's just been announced for the 27th April [​IMG] Retail at $26.98. No details on extra material yet! Gawd, I can be such a plonker at times!

5. Nick Sievers

Nick Sievers Producer

Can't wait to get this one, it was such an entertaining film even though I thought it got a little sappy towards the end.

6. David Allum

David Allum Stunt Coordinator

7. DeborahK

DeborahK Supporting Actor

Good news! I, too, have been waiting for this one to be announced. And we will have it in time for my brother's annual summer visit and video fest, which is just terrific. I loved the movie in the theater and can't wait to own it.

Deborah

8. Nate Anderson

Nate Anderson Screenwriter

Super sweet! I loved this movie in the theater...just such a wonderful and joyful experience...I've come to really look forward to Richard Curtis's films.

9. Patrick Mirza

Patrick Mirza Supporting Actor

[​IMG]

10. ChrisBEA

ChrisBEA Screenwriter

This was a great movie!
    It was a wonderful tapestry of characters and stories. So much happened int his movie, it's a credit to the writer/director for keeping it entertaining and keeping the stories straight.

11. Nate Anderson

Nate Anderson Screenwriter

Dammit! I loved the poster art for this one! Why couldn't they use that?!
    [​IMG]

12. Steve_Ch

Steve_Ch Supporting Actor

I like the movie a lot, and was surprised that it did not do better at the box office (a short run in the local theaters), a sweet "holiday mood" movie and as I recall, got some pretty good reviews.