What's new

Has CBS?Paramount Spread themselves Thin? (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I'm wondering where my Fourth Season of Have Gun Will Travel is? But then CBS has Started alot of Series in the Past 8 months, Perry Mason, Rawhide, Wild Wild West. I'm Glad to have them But I hope CBS Does'nt Forget about HGWT and continues to S2 of those other sets.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Well I keep hearing that WWW sold very well, so a season 2 is a no-brainer (I hope!!!) I also hope that Westerns in general do pretty well on dvd. I've always wanted a complete set of Bonanza, for example. I also greatly enjoyed The Big Valley recently. More, more more!

Katherine_K

Second Unit
I think that CBS Paramount seems to have decided to dip into what a lot of people thought were obvious DVD sets in the last few months. Not just the series you mentioned, but JAG and NCIS come to mind.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
I wouldn't be too concerned. CBS/Paramount had Lucy, Andy Griffith, etc. going at the same time. Now that those series have run their course (or close to it) it seems logical that other series will be launched.

We should be seeing an announcement for Perry Mason S1 V2 fairly soon (fingers crossed).

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks