Has CBS?Paramount Spread themselves Thin?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Dave Scarpa, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    I'm wondering where my Fourth Season of Have Gun Will Travel is? But then CBS has Started alot of Series in the Past 8 months, Perry Mason, Rawhide, Wild Wild West. I'm Glad to have them But I hope CBS Does'nt Forget about HGWT and continues to S2 of those other sets.

2. Ethan Riley

Ethan Riley Producer

Well I keep hearing that WWW sold very well, so a season 2 is a no-brainer (I hope!!!) I also hope that Westerns in general do pretty well on dvd. I've always wanted a complete set of Bonanza, for example. I also greatly enjoyed The Big Valley recently. More, more more!

3. Katherine_K

Katherine_K Second Unit

I think that CBS Paramount seems to have decided to dip into what a lot of people thought were obvious DVD sets in the last few months. Not just the series you mentioned, but JAG and NCIS come to mind.

4. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    I wouldn't be too concerned. CBS/Paramount had Lucy, Andy Griffith, etc. going at the same time. Now that those series have run their course (or close to it) it seems logical that other series will be launched.

We should be seeing an announcement for Perry Mason S1 V2 fairly soon (fingers crossed).

Steve