What's new

Has anyone seen a review for Obi-Wan yet? (1 Viewer)

Jake Gove

Second Unit
This came out today for the XBOX, and all I can find on the web is "Previews". Has anyone seen a review or has anyone here bought it and could share their impressions of the game?

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
The fact that it's on the shelf & all you can find is previews is usually a warning sign....

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I'm wrong, Kelley's right. They just announced it'd gone gold, ship 'early next week'.

Jon Diehl

Stunt Coordinator
Um, I just saw it on the shelf at my Best Buy.

They had only 1 copy left. It came in this morning.

Brad Grenz

Second Unit
I think it's pretty safe to assume the game sucks. Like Jedi Powerbattles under a different name.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Brad,

You must have played a different game than I did. Jedi Power Battles was excellent game on the Dreamcast. There is no argument that the PS1 version of the game was atrocious. Graphically it was terrible, controls were non-existant and you couldnt even try two player because you would fall off a ledge for no reason.

The Dreamcast verson rectified all these issues. Controls were responsive. 2 player was a blast. Graphically it was not the best the Dreamcast could do but it was no slouch. It went from an f title in my book to about a b on the DC. If Obi-wan is anything like Jedi-Power battles for the DC Ill be happily picking it up!

I will be waiting for reviews from sites like IGN and Gamspot.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks