Has anyone received METROPOLIS from DDD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Floto, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

I pre-ordered the Kino release of Metropolis a few weeks ago (along with the Ultimate Edition of Stargate and The Rambo Trilogy) from Deep Discount DVD, and they've shipped everything except Metropolis.

I know it was released over a week ago. Has anyone else had a problem receiving their copy from DDD?

2. Robert Floto

Nevermind (hopefully)! I just now received an e-mail stating that my copy has finally shipped.

3. Joel Vardy

Joel Vardy Supporting Actor

Mine was finally shipped on the 25th as well. Now to see how the postal system decides to perform.

Joel

4. Mark Philp

Mark Philp Second Unit

Mark
    Interesting! Just before I came on the Forum I sent them an e-mail that I hadn't received my copy which I preordered in early January. My order status shows it was shipped on 2/11. I guess I've order a hundred titles from them and it never took more than five days so I was ready to blame the Post Office. Maybe, it's not their fault after all.

5. Robert Floto

I've rented dozens of DVDs from them as well...but I've found that it ALWAYS takes a really long time to receive my shipments from them.

I don't know why...