What's new

Has anyone received dvds from Total Movie magazine? (1 Viewer)

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
I recently subscribed last month and have yet to receive anything from them. Has anyone received dvds or magazine?

Steve Russell

Stunt Coordinator
Don't feel bad, I subscribed in mid-November and haven't received so much as an email. Although they made sure to charge my card immediately after I subscribed.

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
There is a thread on these guys over at the "Coupons and Sales" area. As it sounded like this may be sticky, may be our administrator can consolidate the threads so people can get a heads up.

David Susilo

Screenwriter
They charged my credit card, and now they claim that Canadian customers are not eligible. I don't even see a single magazine yet, let alone a DVD. I've tried also to e-mail them at least 11 times since November.

Stacy Huff

Second Unit
Didn't that magazine fold? I remember a thread sometime back, because I was about to subscribe at the time to get the DVD. It had the little Star Wars spoof film, Troopers.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
The magazine re-opened under the title "Total Movie and Entertainment". I was surprised to find they honored my previous subscription. I have received to magazines with the DVDs so far.
Peace Out~:D

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
I subscribed the second week of November and have received nothing from them. I called today and was told that I won't receive an issue until March. I'm about to request that I get my money back since I think they should have sent me the issue for Deceber/January. Has anyone had a probem like this?

David Susilo

Screenwriter
The DVDs should arrive sometime in March. If you subscribe to the one with DVD player option, it should also arrive in March.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I haven't received anything yet and I won't be too upset if they don't show up. Have you seen the list of titles?

Tony_Faville

Supporting Actor
I subscribed in September, have received two magazines so far and the fourth email I sent to customer service dated 12-18-01 was answered just last week telling me that the DVD's have been sent to press and I should expect them mid-March.

Needless to say, I will not renew.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks