What's new

Has anyone ordered Darrin's Dance Grooves? (1 Viewer)

Cindy B

Grip
Well, I didn't order it, but my sister did. Her son wanted it for his birthday (he's 8). And I will confess, I'm looking forward to us getting together and making fools of our selves while watching that tape!:D

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
Well, once Mr. Lance Bass of N'Sync proclaimed him the greatest choreographer EVER! I was sold. Unfortunately I was so hyped up by the dance moves that I couldn't dial the phone.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I know some ladies who want to get that tape. But they're trying to learn what they can from the commercial itself. So far it's just making the chomping mouth thing with the hand for "Ain't no lie bye bye bye".

Jason Handy

Second Unit
I bought it for my wife for Christmas. She was unimpressed, but I only got her the VHS (b/c her family doesn't have a DVD and I wanted to give her maximum flexibility).
Anyway, she says that most of the tape is Darrin bragging about how awesome he is, shooting the breeze with celebs and talking about "man I started this 10 years ago and look how successful I am!" :thumbsdown:
Further, the dance instruction doesn't show the footwork, only the upper body! And, doing it on VHS is hard because VCRs are not as good at slowing down the speed. So, Amy has to rewind it constantly to get a move right.
My review? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Ain't no lie. Bye-bye-bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks