What's new

Has anyone noticed this with Jurassic Park 3? (1 Viewer)

Oscar

Second Unit
When the ending credits start scrolling up, you will notice that there is a orange ghosty halo (a big one) around them.
Now, i didn´t saw this film until the ending credits so i cannot say if this is about the transfer or the film.
But can anyone tell me what is it?!

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
It's "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th century."
"You won't live to see the 20th century."

I have no idea about the halos.

Oscar

Second Unit
I prefer my lines better Matt :D
Though i saw the movie.
Anyways does anyone have idea of the halos?

Gary Kellerman

Stunt Coordinator
Oscar; It is 4:15am EDT. Do you think I am going to investigate a problem a fellow member of this forum has. You bet........

I think the phenomena you are seeing does exists. I think that it might be dependent on either the DVD player and/or the set you are using for viewing. I took a look thru my 27 inch RCA colortrack(S-VHS) and the Pioneer DV 34l player at those end titles. I will say that there is some kind of "halo" around those titles, but on my system it was barely visible or noticeable. I have not read of anyone else mentioning this "halo" effect on the end titles, but on the same token, perhaps many do not bother to look at the end titles of many discs to begin with.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Oscar;
The strange effect you notice is faint, but it is definitely there. Here is a screen capture to prove it (though it's a bit easier to notice when in motion):
Link Removed
I'm afraid I can't tell you what exactly it is or why it's there, though. Strange.

Oscar

Second Unit
It isn´t there, but i have a Panasonic RV-20 player and a Magnavox 27 inch TV.
Which is 9 years old.

Gary Kellerman

Stunt Coordinator
Oscar; I was reviewing the Dolby Digital version of THE LOST WORLD. The titles at the end are similar in nature to JP 111.

Oscar

Second Unit
Ok let me see the DVD.
Though mine is the DTS version.

I am not sure if they did it on purpouse to bring in the spooky nature of the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks