What's new

Has anyone noticed this? Home Theater Direct Level FOUR speakers... (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
http://www.htdaudio.com/levfourspeak.html
These must be a very recent addition because I hadn't noticed them before now and no one has mentioned them on this forum yet.
All I have to say is that they look very nice, and I'd like to hear them. The Level III speakers were (and still are) a tremendous value. I imagine these new ones will continue that tradition.
I actually was surprised by the price of these speakers. I've always equated HTD with the best of the budget speakers, and it's apparent that the Level IV's want to compete with the likes of the Rockets and Divas. This of course, leads me to wonder how they stand up against my precious Diva speakers... :)

Sihan Goi

Second Unit
Nice addition, but its twice the price of the Level 3's. I've always thought of HTD to be budget speakers, and at their current price, the Level 4's are really stretching the definition of "budget speakers". They're now competing with the Divas and Rockets, as well as treading midway between the PSB Image and Stratus line or Paradigm Monitor and Reference Studio line.
Edit: I didn't actually read the rest of your post, just the first 2 lines, so I'm actually quite surprised how similar both of us think :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks