What's new

has anyone in NJ been able to find a sonotube distributor? (1 Viewer)

Mike Dr

Stunt Coordinator
I'm so :angry: right now ... I've been able to find only 2 places near me (I live in Edison) that sell sonotubes and both are out of stock. and when they do get stock they only sell the full 12' and do not cut the tube so I have to somehow either cut it on the spot or get the whole thing to my house by renting a truck and sticking little red flags on it :)
Have any of you found a local distributor, or happen to have 5' or so left over in 18" - 24" diameter?
If you know of someone in the central jersey area that sells them, please let me know asap.
thank you

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
Have you done a search of the concrete supplier/concrete products section in the yellow pages of the closest large city?

Any major metropolitan area that has significant on going commercial construction projects, will have a supplier for the builders.

Here (Denver) there are multiple suppliers that carry the tube in sizes increasing by 2" from small to absolutely huge. They sell it by the ft, and cut it to length as a part of the sale.

Mike Dr

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, I checked and there are only 2 places around here that sell them. Half the places I call dont know what it is, or are really surprised that I'm looking for one of these. ugh...

ThomasW

Senior HTF Member
Mike

That's really weird. When we get tube here, the guys doing the cutting always ask us what we're using it for; then they tell us about the some projects other customers have created using the tube.

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
If you really can't locate any in your area after this long, you might have to drive a bit. In your last thread on this subject, I listed this place, they seem to have many sizes in stock at any given time, but I'd call ahead. You'll probably have to cut it yourself.

A.H. HARRIS & SONS, INC.

160 Fairfield Road

Fairfield, NJ 07004

Tel (973) 227-1600

Fax (973) 227-0069

Mike Dr

Stunt Coordinator
that would be exceedingly far for me. There are places somewhat closer I just wanted to stay within 10-15 miles since I'll have to rent a truck from home depot or the like.
(a 2 door honda accord isnt great for transporting big ass sonotube :))

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks