Has anyone here tried a Q-ray Bracelet?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dean Cooper, Sep 27, 2001.

1. Dean Cooper

Dean Cooper Supporting Actor

I was thinking about getting one of these for my wife, but don't know anyone that has tried one. Anyone out there have? What were your results and would you recommend it to someone? Thanks
    Dean

2. Clinton McClure

Clinton McClure Casual Enthusiast
    Supporter

Clint
  3. Dean Cooper

4. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Screenwriter

5. Dean Cooper

[​IMG] Yeah, that basically describes exactly how I feel about these right now. Until I find a couple people that have bought one, tried it and would recommend one I wont even consider buying it.
    Dean

6. Ryan Wright

Ryan Wright Screenwriter

My dad buys these sorts of things. His latest deal is "Tachyonized" products. Some kook came up with a "highly secret process" to "tachyonize" (don't ask what it means, I have no clue) items. Supposedly it uses "dark matter" and "white energy" and so on and so forth to make regular old products able to heal people.
    Right.
    He spent $150 on a scarf. The material is so thin you can see right through it. He spent another $500 or so on a blanket that's not even big enough to cover his whole body. Another $200 on a pillow. Etc. He swears they help his back, help him sleep, etc. If I spent that much money on a bunch of crap I'd tell everyone it worked, too.
    The people selling this stuff are a bunch of scam artists, in my opinion. Save your money, or spend it on more conventional treatments.
    ------------------
    -Ryan (http://www.ryanwright.com )
    Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.