What's new

Has anyone heard of this new horror film '13 GHOSTS'? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I saw a full page mini poster ad in the new issue of 'Maxim' magazine, the ad is a big screaming face, that is comprised of a bunch of little pictures of different zombies and ghosts, it looks really creepy! Yhr films producers are Gilbert Adler, Joel Silver, and Robert Zemeckis and it is directed by Steve Beck, i've never heard of him, but a horror film produced by Rob Zemeckis and Joel Silver has got to be good!
Has anyone heard anything on this film, basic plot line etc... It looks like it might be very scary stuff!
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
WOW, looks great! Thanks for the link Alex.
------------------
God bless the USA and the men and woman of our military and their families!

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
Note: this film is a remake of a William Castle film, notable for a pretty nifty effect: just like the characters in the film, the audience could only see the ghosts if they put on special glasses.

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Is the James Gunn credited as writer the same James Gunn who co-wrote everyone's favorite big-screen Shakespeare adaptation, "Tromeo & Juliet" ?

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
Yup, same guy. He's also supposedly the ghostwriter for Lloyd Kaufman's "Everything I Know About Filmmaking..." book, and he also penned "Scooby-Doo" and has the remake of "Dawn of the Dead" on his plate as well...
------------------
My DVD list | My personal site

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
oh great. This remake sounded halfway decent. With Gunn involved, it'll be horrible. His Dawn of the Dead remake shouldn't even be made.
------------------
Horror AND non-horror fans unite!
jasvparbanner2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.