Has anyone heard of Star Trek: Shattered Universe for the PS2?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Calvin Watts III, Feb 11, 2002.

1. Calvin Watts III

Calvin Watts III Supporting Actor

Mar 7, 2001
    I figured that I'd post here in the event that someone might have heard something about this game.
    Star Trek: Shattered Universe is/was going to be the last Interplay Trek game. It is a space shooter with Sulu and his starship,the Excelsior, and takes place in the Trek alternate universe (from the classic original ep. "Mirror,Mirror".
    Interplay announced it, & it is supposed to come out this month. But the official site:www.shattereduniverse.com is no longer up.
    I am a big Trek fan,& I was really looking forward to this game. I am sure that some of you have heard about Interplay's troubles over the past few months,so I was wondering if one of you might know something.
    I've done a bunch of websurfing,& it seems no one really knows anything,so if you do, I'd like to know..
    Thanks, & happy gaming!!!
  2. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

Apr 8, 1999
    David Scarpa
    From what I understand it was canned. Too Bad too the PS2 could use another good Trek Game. Elite Force was ok despite poorer than PC Graphics