What's new

Has anyone heard of Star Trek: Shattered Universe for the PS2? (1 Viewer)

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Okay...
I figured that I'd post here in the event that someone might have heard something about this game.
Star Trek: Shattered Universe is/was going to be the last Interplay Trek game. It is a space shooter with Sulu and his starship,the Excelsior, and takes place in the Trek alternate universe (from the classic original ep. "Mirror,Mirror".
Interplay announced it, & it is supposed to come out this month. But the official site:www.shattereduniverse.com is no longer up.
I am a big Trek fan,& I was really looking forward to this game. I am sure that some of you have heard about Interplay's troubles over the past few months,so I was wondering if one of you might know something.
I've done a bunch of websurfing,& it seems no one really knows anything,so if you do, I'd like to know..
Thanks, & happy gaming!!!
Calvin

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
From what I understand it was canned. Too Bad too the PS2 could use another good Trek Game. Elite Force was ok despite poorer than PC Graphics

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks