What's new

Has anyone heard Guns N Roses MFSL CDs? (1 Viewer)

Aaron Cooke

Second Unit
I was just wondering if anyone here has heard any of the GNR MFSL gold cd's and if so could post their impressions. At one time i had Lies and couldn't really tell the difference in side by side blind test but I've significantly upgraded my equipment since then and wondered if I would hear a difference now, or if there's not too much of a difference to be heard.

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
Aaron,

I ordered the use your illusion gold from BN.com about a month ago and they shipped me the regular version. So I am not relying online for this. If I see it in a store I am going to pick it up. I think Appetite deserves a remaster.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,
The MFSL discs are out of print, so I would not expect online mass merchants like bn.com to still have any of them. It's nearly impossible to find leftovers in stores these days. Your best bets for finding MFSL CDs are eBay, www.elusivedisc.com , www.acousticsounds.com , and www.amusicdirect.com . The same goes for DCC and Sony MasterSound gold CDs. Note that sealed copies of MFSL and DCC gold CDs are not cheap these days.
Aaron,
I have the MFSL CD of Appetite for Destruction, and it is much better than the standard CD. If you like G 'N' R, the MFSL version is definitely worth having.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks