What's new

Has anyone dealt with PlayCentric.com? (1 Viewer)

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
Can anyone help me? I can not seem to get a hold of anyone from playcentric. I tried using contact info listed on post (Harmit Kamboe Phone: (416) 693-4223 FAX: (416) 693-4960
Email: [email protected]) but the phone number appears to be a private residence and the email returns to me as being invalid. Does anyone have any further contact info? This has become a nightmare for me. I will never use them again.

JustinT

Stunt Coordinator
Good news, it seems there is at least one person working customer service at playcentric. I placed an order for The Simpsons on 9/21/01. I emailed them on 9/27 (right after I saw this thread) and asked where my order was. I got an email back today (4 days later) saying that my order had shipped air mail on the 25th and that I should receive it in 6-8 days. I won't be placing any more orders from them, but at least this is hope that the company is for real and you will receive your orders eventually.
------------------
My DVD's

Phil Tomaskovic

Supporting Actor
I just got my copy of *61 ordered 3 weeks ago. I also ordered Simpsons and Star Wars on the same order so they did ship it separately from the preorders.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks