Has anyone Bought Land of the Lost Complete Series?

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I did because it is gonna be a movie in theatres and also I watched it on Sat Mornings when I was 7yrs old.

Pete Battista

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I have been considering it. I used to love it when I was a kid... but don't know if it will hold up for me. But if I do buy it... at least that is one more show from my childhood that I can share with my daughter that just isn't shown on TV anymore.

Dean C

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I bought it cause its just not on TV anymore. And I couldn't find the seasons separately. It was a good buy anyways.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
I dont have the entire series , but im considering getting the other 2 seasons sooner or later. I got season 1 a while back, when amazon had it on sale for 19.99 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I watched it too at the same age. About 7. I love it dearly but only have a 4 episode DVD at this point. It's very high on my list of must buys. I can't wait!

I also loved Sigmund & the Seamonsters.

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
I have the first 2 seasons. That 3rd and final season was just to lame. I dont think i finished the 3rd season when i was 12. It was bad to me then. Course i love the first season, lots of good writers. My kids dont get it. "Why is it so fake dad?"

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
els