What's new

Has anyone bought a remote from BlueDo? (1 Viewer)

Manuel

Stunt Coordinator
Looking to buy a new Harmony 659 remote. I am not sure if they are an authorized dealer or not. Does anyone know if they are? What will be the difference wether they are or are not? Did you have a good/bad experience with them? What have you guys heard?

Thanks in advance

Just to update, I received a message from them that they are an authorized dealer. Also, they say that they extend the warranty for a second year after the manufactor's warranty expires (total of 2 years). Anyway, I ordered from them for $143.50 total.

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
I bought one for my father in law. It came in a snap in fantastic shape as advertised. I know several people who have bought remotes from bluedo. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Sam>C

Grip
I got my MX-3000 from them and it was great service, they were offering free upgrade to overnight shipping so I got it right away. A very good place to work with.

PaulT

Supporting Actor
Purchased an MX-500 and an IrClone and couldn't have been happier with the service. Sometimes dealing across the Border can cause headaches, but the transaction was smooth, and products and delivery were exactly as stated.

I'd buy from them again no problem.

Manuel

Stunt Coordinator
Got my remote from BlueDo. It showed up in about 4 days after I ordered it. I would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks