What's new

Has anybody seen these? Really Cool.. (1 Viewer)

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I like this

LOOK MAW! A mushroom cloud over Omaha! Good thing our U.S. Bunker has a cable TV hookup. For a minute I thought we might miss out on "NUCLEAR SURVIVOR".

Where are the gunports for fending off anybody who might want to take over your bunker, and daring to interrupt your cable TV viewing?

I know that there could be many uses for something like this, but every time I see something like these bunkers being advertised, all I can think of is a Science Fiction book with title of "This is the Way the World Ends". In that book, the protagonist aquires a nuclear war survival suit for his daughter, and inadvertently becomes complicit in supporting a nuclear buildup to war.

These things must cost plenty since there seems to be no price information available. The people selling these probably operate on the principle..."if you have to ask how much, you can't afford it". The next selling line would probably be...."but what value do you put on the lives of your family".

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
if things turn out bad enough for people to need these bunkers to survive, i'll gladly assume my position as one of the lucky ones who gets killed. on a lighter note, these things look real bad ass. anyone remember the simpsons episode where flanders has an underground bunker?

CJ

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
In the event of a hurricane there is potential here, but they neglect to mention specifics of how the air supply would be renewed in the event of flooding.

Bob Graz

Supporting Actor
Damn, I don't think my HOA would allow that bunker in my yard. I'll have to read over the restrictions again.

James T

Screenwriter
I remember someone on eBay selling a secret fallout. On the surface, it looked like this-old-shack, but find the secret passsage and travel a couple floors below the basement and you have a mansion like shelter. It was impressive. Batman probably would have invested in that shelter. I think it went for 500,000

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Exactly Dave. People who buy into this stuff live their lives in-fear. What a depressing life style.

Peace Out~:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks