Has any one heard or had Aperion Audio speakers?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by trevorDO, Feb 12, 2006.

1. trevorDO

trevorDO Agent

If you have how do they compare to pardigm Monitor series?

2. Chris Quinn

Chris Quinn Screenwriter

The Paradigms are better. Aperion tips up the bass around 80-90hz to make them sound warm and bassy. Aperion's tweeter quality is lacking too, IMO.

3. SteveS.

SteveS. Auditioning

With all things considered, the Aperions are an attractive option. With their build quality, finish, sound & customer service......it is at the very least worth a test drive. Made a believer out of me.

To be fair though, I have never had the privilege of listening to Paradigm speakers. Judging by the size of their following, they must be stellar performers.

4. ryan.p

ryan.p Stunt Coordinator

Trevor keep in mind too that the Monitor line v.4 version is much improved. I especially liked the Monitor 3 v.4's. The 8" driver is a little odd size to use BUT it is the sound that counts. For the money, I have yet to hear a standmounted speaker sound better. However, I still prefer my Studio 20 v.3's. The 20's will give you that "WOW" factor again and again. I grinn from ear to ear everytime I listen to them. Do yourself a favor and go with the studio line. You will be glad you did. I am doing mine step by step but it will be worth it in the end. Hope this helps.