What's new

Harwood floors (1 Viewer)

I am replacing my carpeted HT room with Laminate flooring. I have Klipsch SF1 for the mains and CC1 for center ch. How much more "bright" will the new floor make the sound?

I am replacing my carpeted HT room with Laminate flooring. I have Klipsch SF1 for the mains and CC1 for center ch. How much more "bright" will the new floor make the sound?

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Well I don't think there's really a way to measure "how much" more bright it will be, but I'd be ready to purchase some area rugs to put down if I were you. If you've got lots of furniture and lots of things lining the walls it may not be too bad. But, depending on the other acoustical aspects of your room, it could be pretty bad.

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Well I don't think there's really a way to measure "how much" more bright it will be, but I'd be ready to purchase some area rugs to put down if I were you. If you've got lots of furniture and lots of things lining the walls it may not be too bad. But, depending on the other acoustical aspects of your room, it could be pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks