Harvey Keitel's Fingers Nov 5

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by oscar_merkx, Oct 15, 2002.

1. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Lead Actor

www.dvdjournal.com
    James Toback's first film, the 1978 mob drama Fingers starring Harvey Keitel, will debut on DVD from Warner — Toback will contribute a commentary, and both he and Keitel will appear in a "personal conversation featurette on independent film."
    sounds cool

2. Gordon McMurphy

Gordon McMurphy Producer

Holy smokes! I just found out today that this was released yesterday! [​IMG]
    Time to order...
    Thanks, Oscar!
    Gordy (Can play piano, but a not a mobster's son!)

3. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Lead Actor

Gordy
    no worries but how did you find out yesterday ?
    Oscar
    [​IMG]

4. Gordon McMurphy

Gordon McMurphy Producer

Hi, Oscar.
    I didn't find out yesterday; I found out today that it was released to buy (with money!) yesterday. So I ordered it today. It might arrive tomorrow, but failing that, it will arrive the day after tomorrow or next week. Ha ha ha! [​IMG]
    I pre-ordered Glengarry Glen Ross and the region 2 edition of Zulu today. I hope both have great transfers. Zulu was shot in Technirama in 1964, so it will interesting to see the quality. As for GGR...
    "I find out whose fuckin' cousin you ahre, I'm gonna go to him, and I'm gonna figure-out a way to have your Glengarry Glen Ross: Collector's Edition DVD, fuck you!"
    [​IMG] :wink:
    Great stuff!
    Gordy