Harts War deal at Best Buy

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JeffreyMercado, Jul 9, 2002.

1. JeffreyMercado

JeffreyMercado Second Unit

I just bought this DVD at Bestbuy. What I did not know is that you get $5 bucks off instantly with the purchase of other WWII movies. I bought The Great Escape with Steve Mcqueen. Then I noticed on the DVD of Harts War an extra coupon for $3 bucks off instantly. So you get a total of $8 bucks off when you buy another movie they suggest. I thought it was a great deal all should know.

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Jeff, you should read my Weekly Roundup threads! I mentioned this among the other deals I listed:
    Of course, in the Roundup grid at the top you can see that BB has HW on sale for $15.99 to start with, so that this deal lowers your cost to $10.99. [​IMG]

3. JeffreyMercado

JeffreyMercado Second Unit

Yes Dave I did read that, but you failed to mention the extra $3 coupon on the dvd itself. Saving an additional $3. And by the way you should really check out Imposter, $18.99 at Costco, $19.99 at Best Buy.

4. Wade K

Wade K Second Unit

This works with A Bridge Too Far as well. They misrung me at first until I pointed out there should be seperate Best Buy ($5) and MGM ($3) discounts.

5. Greg Haynes

Greg Haynes Supporting Actor

Not seeing this movie in the theater would anyone recommend this as a buy? I love Bruce Willis but some of the reviews make me feel that I should rent this one.

6. Wade K

Wade K Second Unit

A Bridge Too Far is a classic and surely worth the bucks. I liked Hart's War, and at this price, if you don't like it, sell it on eBay for a buck or two of profit.