What's new

Harts War deal at Best Buy (1 Viewer)

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
I just bought this DVD at Bestbuy. What I did not know is that you get $5 bucks off instantly with the purchase of other WWII movies. I bought The Great Escape with Steve Mcqueen. Then I noticed on the DVD of Harts War an extra coupon for $3 bucks off instantly. So you get a total of $8 bucks off when you buy another movie they suggest. I thought it was a great deal all should know.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, you should read my Weekly Roundup threads! I mentioned this among the other deals I listed:
Of course, in the Roundup grid at the top you can see that BB has HW on sale for $15.99 to start with, so that this deal lowers your cost to $10.99. :emoji_thumbsup:

JeffreyMercado

Second Unit
Yes Dave I did read that, but you failed to mention the extra $3 coupon on the dvd itself. Saving an additional $3. And by the way you should really check out Imposter, $18.99 at Costco, $19.99 at Best Buy.

Wade K

Second Unit
This works with A Bridge Too Far as well. They misrung me at first until I pointed out there should be seperate Best Buy ($5) and MGM ($3) discounts.

Greg Haynes

Supporting Actor
Not seeing this movie in the theater would anyone recommend this as a buy? I love Bruce Willis but some of the reviews make me feel that I should rent this one.

Wade K

Second Unit
A Bridge Too Far is a classic and surely worth the bucks. I liked Hart's War, and at this price, if you don't like it, sell it on eBay for a buck or two of profit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks