What's new

Harsh Realm possible in May?... (1 Viewer)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor

Received my set today. The box says Full Frame 1.33:1, but the show is definitely in 1.78:1 anamorphic. I've sampled a few eps and it looks great at this AR!! :emoji_thumbsup:

David Dias

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I just got through this set and boy, talk about a TV series with a lot of potential. It's a damn shame this show got cancelled so early, I was one of the few people who watched all 3 episodes when it first aired and remember being really bummed out when it got canceled. It sure is nice having them on DVD though.

John Swarce

Second Unit
I never knew if there was an ending to this series. Did it end with a cliffhanger or was there a resolution?

John

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
There's no resolution but at least there wasn't a cliffhanger either.

In other words, the main story of Hobbes trying to get home isn't resolved but at the end of the last episode the characters continue on for more adventures which happened to be cancellation:)

John Swarce

Second Unit
Thanks Travis! I am on the fence about buying this set, and I would hate it to have it end in a cliffhanger. I'll give it some more thought....

John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks