What's new

Harry Potter WS for FREE at yourfreedvds.com (1 Viewer)

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
I ordered two dvd's so far from them and I noticed today that they added Harry Potter WS version to their new release section.This is a great site in case you haven't tried it yet.I got The Simpson's Season 1 and Tron for free,no shipping either.The credit cards offers are the best deals.

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
Have you been to the site yet?You just sign up for stuff and depending on what you signed up for you may get billed a small fee but you usually have a free 30 day trial on most offers.Then,before your free trial is up,cancel the offer and you still accumulate the points.The credit card offers are the best and you don't have to ever use the cards,you can cancel them when they arrive if you want.It's very simple,just read about the offers before signing up for anything.I got 3 great multi-disc dvd's for absolutely nothing so it can't be all that bad.

Bob Maged

Stunt Coordinator
Frequently opening and closing new credit card accounts is a sure way to screw up your credit rating.

Nick_Scott

Second Unit
Just stick to the non-credit card offers, and you'll be fine.

I was able to get 600 points by doing all the non-credit card free trial offers- I got Tron, Simpsons, and Buffy, and thats about $100 worth of DVDs (at 200 points each).

However, I originally tried to get some of the 100 point DVDs (Soldier, and Three Kings), but a few days after my order, my account said that those DVDs were unavailible- The price had just been raised to 200 points!!

BTW, cancelling all those trial memberships (all 20 of them), is a massive pain- They don't make it easy. You have to call someone, and they try their best to talk you out of cancelling.

Nick

Jon_R

Stunt Coordinator
Do not open and close multiple credit cards. When you APPLY for the credit card, a credit inquiry is issued. That is why, after you have applied for lots of cards you will begin to be turned down by other cards even if you have no balance. Also, this is very imporant.

When test driving a car, and they ask for your credit card. Make absolutely sure to tell them to NOT run a credit inquiry. They CAN get the info they want without one, but it takes more work.

My fiance worked as a customer service rep at Citibank and got all the horror stories.

As a final side note, those people are well trained! 8 weeks of 8 hours / day training! Thats more than a college course.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks