What's new

Harry Potter Script error (1 Viewer)

Hi

Just got a DVD-ROM today.
Already have 2 normal DVD players'but wanted to take advantage of some of the DVD-ROM features.

I can access the Star Wars AOTC DVD site and have done the Shrek revoice with the kids.

But i am having a problem with HPCOS.
I can access the HP website links'but when i click on EXTRA CREDIT which apparently has all the games etc i get a window appear.

It says

! An error has occurred on the script for this page.

Line 35
Char 2
Error Object does'nt support this property or method.
Code 0
URL File://E:commonwinlangengindex.htm

There is a Yes/no option to continue running Scripts on the page with neither button helping.

I could'nt get anything to play at the start when i first installed the drive today'but once i installed WINDVD seems ok apart from this.

My system is

WINXP
1.3 GHZ Athlon
512Mb Ram
Soundblaster live
Geforce 3 128mb

Any advice?

Thanx

Jonny K

Second Unit
If you're getting a script error from a website, it's usually the website's fault. It's their job to fix it.

Jonny K. :)

Mike Pottr

Auditioning
It could be your missing a web component such as the correct Java Virtual machine (get the latest version from sun or MS) Or try updating your browser or try an alternative one like Mozilla, if not try it on a friends pc and see if it does the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks