Harry Potter DVD Question.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Derek Duncan, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Derek Duncan

Derek Duncan Stunt Coordinator

This may be a stupid question, but I was wondering a couple of things about the upcoming dvd. First of, does anyone know if Canada is really getting the Philosopher's stone, I can't find many Canadian dvd sites, but all of them are selling the american version, except dvd-depot. If anyone knows another site that would be great. Also does anyone know what cover the canadian version will have, the reason I ask is because I don't like the UK cover art, it looks like it has been slapped together, were the american poster is very epic. Does anyone know a site were i can get a scan that has a high quality pic, so that I can read the writing to see if it is canadian. It seems like the U.S. cover is plastered all over the net, but when I try to find one of another country, I come up short. If someone who lives in canada has better knowledge of sites, or better information, please let me know.

Derek

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Yes, Canada is getting Philosopher's Stone
    The US is the only market with Sorceror's stone
    Really people ,it's like 3 lines with 1 word changed [​IMG]

3. Tomoko Noguchi

Tomoko Noguchi Second Unit

4. Derek Duncan

Derek Duncan Stunt Coordinator

I really think it has to do with owning the version all other countries have, most of my friends don't even kow there is a different title than the american one. I just want the title that J.K. Rowling first gave the book. That's what's important to me. Another thing, notice on the web site listed above, the cover is still the american one, I guess that is the only cover released at the moment, I guess there isn't a warner brothers canadian website is there.

Derek Duncan