What's new

Harry Potter DVD, Got it early (1 Viewer)

mark_th

Grip
Does anyone else have a video store that puts out new DVD's early? I went to rent a movie last night and was surprised tothe see the new Harry Potter DVD on the shelf. So I bought it.
It was actually quite good. I've never read the books and only bought it so my kids could watch it when they get a little older, but I had nothing to do and popped it in. I liked it a lot. It was a good fantasy movie.
The disks is marked bad as far as the different versions go. I didn't realize that there were two different versions as it is a double disk, an d I always check movies closely to make sure I get the widescreen version, and sure enough I was home just about to open it and saw it was Pan and Scan. So I went all the back to get the widescreen version. The guy behind the desk said he prefers widescreen too :) and usually people are returning the widescreen for the pan and scan:frowning: . Anyway thasts enough rambling.

John Geelan

Screenwriter
How much did you have to pay for it?
I see that some major retailers will have it for around $15.99 on Tuesday.

JohnG

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
I dont know the release date because I have no interest in the movie, but I thought it was already released, becuase I saw it on a huge display at a MAJOR store today. The initials are MP

As a matter of fact I just told my G/F "its out" becuase she wanted to pick up a copy for her kid.

AdamW

Agent
I ordered it on Friday drom deepdiscountdvd, so I won't get it early.:frowning:
Plus, I didn't even get confirmation yet on the order and it doesn't appear on the order status. I'll just call them on Monday and tell them to cancel the order (if it even went through) so I can get the movie in stores on its Tuesday release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks