What's new

Harry Potter 3 packaging question (1 Viewer)

Peter Svensson

Second Unit
Does anyone know if Warner still uses digipacks for these editions? These edition used to be digipacks, but I´m not sure if they are now. It would be sad if Warner stopped using digipacks, but on the other hand, the new Gone With The Wind edition is a digipack.

Casablanca - SE
The Treasure of Sierra Madre - SE
Frankenstein: The Legacy Collection
A Christmas Story - SE
Singin´In The Rain - SE
Unforgiven - SE

Thank you!

Paul Anthony

Stunt Coordinator
First, I seriously don't care about packaging, because I just want to see the damn movie on DVD! :)

But, I do want to hear a commentary on "Harry Potter" so what is up with that?

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
So this will be released in a slim keepcase? Like Futurama, In Living Color, and Silk Stalkings (where there are TWO discs in one slim keepcase)?

Interesting. I wonder how it will be displayed in stores? Will the keepcase come in another thicker box?

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith

Thank You for your succinct and courteous response, Patrick. I was confused after reading posts 11 and 13, where they mentioned "thin" so I thought slim keepcase.

Patrick Soucy

Second Unit
:) It's a pleasure, Keith!

I found the change a little bad too, even if it's only a cover.

When I look my "X-Men" and "X2: X-Men United", it broke the look of the series collection... But thanks to the Canadian "Blade" DVD release, it's a Keep Case, not a scapper.

But, I hope they'll not change the two first Harry Potter DVD in Keep Case for a future release, because I will be a frustrated to sell the mine and get the new ones!

Natalie F

Stunt Coordinator
They have? Do you know if they re-released them all separately, or have they used keep cases for the new boxset only?

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Well now after buying this, I do have to admit that I wish they were all in the same style packaging. :b I usually organize my dvd collection by year of theatrical release. But have box sets, sequels, and series films in a separate area. The different packaging for POA does kind of stick out.

We'll probably get some kind of repackaging in the near future. Especially since WB hasn' re-released the original Sorcerer's Stone since the initial dvd?

Not a huge deal, but I can relate more now to the complaints. :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks