What's new

Harrison Ford: New Indy Script Almost Finished (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
It's good to see him showing a little of that charm that made career last longer than it would've otherwise. He was on the MTV Movie Awards tongiht with Josh Hartnett - mainly promoting their new film, but he was the funny guy to Hartnett's serious, introduction of nominees. Ford was randomly rambling off some of his most famous lines from his biggest movies - "Why'd it have to be snakes?" probably got the best reaction, next to "Get off my plane!"

Of course, things like this make me feel old. A line from Air Force One gets more of a reaction from the crowd than one from Raiders. :frowning:

Kristoffer

Second Unit
I think that Connery has been misinformed, since in the last interview in empire magazine UK, Spielberg says that Indy 4 is his main priority right now!!!

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
An Indy film without Spielberg would be like a Terminator film without James Cameron! Why bother? ;)

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Phew! Time to relax again. Breathe...breathe...

Of course INDY IV could also end up raping the last little bit of my childhood that remains after Lucas got through with it.

Jefferson Morris

Supporting Actor
Gary wrote:
What about Blade Runner?
While it has rightly come to be viewed as a classic, Blade Runner was neither a commercial nor a critical success upon its initial release. Ford doesn't seem to really speak about the film, so I'm not sure whether he really views it as a feather in his professional cap or not. He certainly should.

Regarding Indy IV, Ford's age doesn't concern me at all. We should all look so good at 61. The real issue? Script, script, script. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

--Jefferson Morris

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Spielbergfilms.com is reporting today on a small bit in EW that addresses the "Indy has a kid" rumor.

According to Frank Marshall Indy will be unencumbered where children are concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks