What's new

Harmony Hub TV Boot Issue (1 Viewer)

lokie565

Auditioning
Real Name
bob
So I have been having a odd issue with my Harmony Hub and the Watch TV or Turn on to Chromecast action. It was working fine for months then this issue cropped up last 2 months.

When I hit watch tv it boots up the cable box and sound system and even starts playing the tv sound thru speakers, but it does not turn on the TV. When I try to fix it using the app it just does not work on the tv at all. I can't even manually turn on the tv using the app, I have to go and pull out the legit Samsung TV remote to boot up the tv. Same thing occurs when time to turn off it will not turn off the tv, have to do it manually. The issue comes and goes it will work for 5 times, and then fail 3 times.

I have tried to reset the hub when everything is fully off, it does not fix it. I have tried unplugging it for ten minutes to let it reboot.

Everything short of recreating the watch actions I have tried.

Any help is appreciated.

Samsung TV, Harmony Hub with Companion remote, (issue works with the remote and the app launching the activities)

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Reviewer
Real Name
Dave Upton
Sounds like a programming issue. Have you reset it and used the app to reconfigure it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks