1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Harmony 880 Remote $100 (or $90) @ Dell After $30 MIR & Free Shipping

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by Jeff Meyers, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Jeff Meyers

Jeff Meyers Supporting Actor

Harmony 880 Advanced Universal Remote

Overview
    The easy-to-use Harmony® 880 Advanced Universal Remote from Logitech® allows your entire family to easily use the entertainment system. Use the 8 On-screen activity buttons with Smart State Technology® to watch movies, listen to music, or enjoy your favorite TV shows. Enjoy quick and easy set-up by connecting the Harmony® Remote to your home computer via USB. You can also integrate up to 15 devices including HDTVs, DVR Systems, DVD, CD players, VCRs, PVRs, cable or satellite boxes, speaker systems and more. It also includes a sleek docking station that keeps the remote fully charged.

Manufacturer Part# : 966187-0403
    Dell Part# : A0466823

Regular $249
    Save $119 instantly
    $30 Logitech mail-in rebate
    Net $100 after mail-in rebate (+ sales tax if applicable)

Free shipping!

Save an additional $10 if paying via PayPal - $10 off by applying code C99$273GQ1L4W8 upon checkout.
    Net $90 after mail-in rebate (+ sales tax if applicable)

Dell Link: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...tegory_id=2999

EDIT / UPDATE

The $30 mail-in rebate has additional conditions / restrictions:
    Dell Rebate Link: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/rebates/A0466823.pdf

2. Steven Good

Steven Good Second Unit

Steven
    I ordered one. Still a good price even if I don't get the rebate. I'm not sure I understand the rebate terms, even after reading over the rebate form. Do I have to order some other kind of home electronics product (over $100 value) from Dell? Or can I just provide a receipt from a purchase (within the plast 6 weeks) form another retailer?? Wording of rebate form is vague. I suppose I'll call the 800# and try to get a straight answer...

3. Don Giro

Don Giro Supporting Actor

Don
    I think this offer's dead again. I tried to order one, and it's back to full retail price. The $30 rebate is there, but not the instant savings. Boo! [​IMG]

4. MattJensen

MattJensen Auditioning

damn that deal was smoken. I have a 75 credit with dell (and 10% employee discount) which would have a been a great deal. I already have this remote, I would like to have a second one for the bedroom

5. Barry_B_B

Barry_B_B Second Unit

Checked this morning, they're offering 40% off which isn't bad but can be matched with careful shopping.