What's new

Harman Kardon in Memphis (1 Viewer)

David Nolan

Stunt Coordinator
hi,

i am looking to buy a harman kardon avr-525 tomorrow or saturday, depending on work, and was wondering if any of the other memphis area members might know of somewhere other than circuit city and costco that caries them. cc's price with tax is $1092.99 and costco, with membership and tax is $809.99 - both a bit too high considering the online available prices. of course, the do have the advantage of being available tomorrow or saturday rather than waiting on shipping - and i hate waiting on shipping. so, looking in the phone book did not net any results and h/k website only lists circuit city's for miles around as authorized dealers. but if i am going to buy one frm a possibly non-authorized dealer online anyway, there may be other local options someone else would know about. any info would be appreciated. thanks

david

Adil M

Supporting Actor
Costco should be 700. If you get a Pricematch + 10% you pay 670 + tax. Here that would be 712. You must be kidding if you want a better price from an authorized concrete building chain store. Buy Local or Buy Online, that is the ?

TimothyE

Stunt Coordinator
If you press the issue, Circuit City will pricematch with Costco. Just say you need to speak with the store manager.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks