1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Harman Kardon Forum on Home Theater Spot

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by Louisp, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Louisp

Louisp Stunt Coordinator

Louis Patrick
    I was visiting the Harman Kardon Manufactures Forum on The Home Theater Spot regularly but find that it has very little participation. Is anyone familiar with this and have a comment or opinion?

2. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

Are we familiar with there being a dedicated Harman-Kardon section at Home Theater SPOT? I'm sure many of us are. One of the SPOT's distinguishing characteristics is its manufacturer-dedicated areas.

Why is the so little traffic? I suppose there aren't many H-K owners at the SPOT.

3. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

A while back, "The Spot" went through a software upgrade. After the upgrade, I noticed that less posts were displayed on each page as opposed to a greater number before. However, it still appears that number of posts averages anywhere between 2 and 4 each day. I don't feel that this has changed much of recent, though.

4. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

That's probably the issue, most of your Harman Kardon users are here. Myself included.