What's new

Harman Kardon DVD players? (1 Viewer)

Rick Westfall

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone with an opinion on a Harman Kardon DVD player? After I upgrade my receiver (H/K AVR330) I plan on upgrading my DVD player. Not really wanting to go above the $300 mark on the player. I'm reseaching everything but don't know much about the specifics of DVD players.

Thanks for the input
Rick

AnthonyJS

Agent
Rick -

I've never used an H/K player so I can't comment on performance. I do know that the DVD25/DVD101 use the NS Mediamatics Pantera II chip for deinterlacing. Also, H/K is about to release two new players, the DVD22 (MSRP $249) and the DVD31 (MSRP $349). The only difference I see is that the 31 supports DVD-A. I don't know if these new players are using the same deinterlacing chip or not. Onecall has them listed on their website and actually are showing the 31 for $299. Hope this helps!

Rick Westfall

Stunt Coordinator
See...alot of technical stuff I don't understand. "Deinterlacing" and "DVD-A"...I pride myself on knowing some of this, but I'm pretty clueless right now.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks