What's new

Harman Kardon AVR 630 Brand New! (1 Viewer)

James+K

Auditioning
Hello,

I have for sale a BRAND NEW Harman Kardon AVR 630 receiver complete with remote, dual zone remote, antenna, manual. A little information about this receiver; I had purchased it last year during a New Year's special thinking that I would be able to put together a home theater piece by piece. Recently, I've realized I just don't have the time or the money to actually build such a system and for that reason I must sell it. It was purchased almost exactly 1 year ago. I have a few pictures on the following links that I took of the receiver which shows it with the plastic covering and remotes still sealed. I'd also like to stress on the point that this is BRAND NEW, not b-stock or refurbrished. The factory warranty is still available and I still have the original receipt; however the warranty has only 1 year left since I purchased the receiver last year. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] Finally, I am looking to sell it for $450.00 + shipping. I feel this is an incredible deal and for that reason I am firm on the price.

I have a few pictures and I can take a few more if need be so. E-mail me if you want me to send them to you!

Thank you!

James K.

James+K

Auditioning
Hey,

Sorry I did not see your message, here are the links:

freewebs.com/dragtek1/P1000351.JPG
freewebs.com/dragtek1/P1000350.JPG

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks