What's new

Harman Kardon AVR 335 DVD22 FL8385 and Citation 19 (1 Viewer)

RichardCK

Grip
Well I have upgraded my speakers now time for the components. Asking $700 for all but would take offers on single pieces.

Avr335- perfect working and cosmetic condition. Comes with both remotes, mic, manual, box. Item purchased new.
DVD22- perfect working and cosmetic condition. Comes with remote, manual and box. Item purchased new
FL8385 cd player- perfect working and cosmetic condition. Comes with remote, manual and box. Item purchased refurb from Harmon Kardon.
Citation 19- 2x100watts. Works perfect, Their are a couple very light scratches on front not very noticable I can try to pick them up in a picture but I doubt they will show. It is missing the ends off of 1 set of binding posts, I never fixed because I use banana plugs. Will throw those in.
I will also throw in a JBL/Microsoft Take Control touch screen remote. Buyer to pay shipping. Local pick up would be nice. Pictures available on request.
Thank You

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks