harman/kardon AVR 320 (extended warranty)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by peter_anderson, May 10, 2002.

1. peter_anderson

peter_anderson Stunt Coordinator

I have had this AVR 320 for a few months, and am willing to let it go for $450 firm.

I purchased the AVR 320 from OneCall with the 5 YEAR extended warranty. The receiver is also under manufacturer's warranty for another year and 7 months.

There are absolutely no problems, internal or external with this receiver (and remote). Mint condition.

I thought I was having an random shutoff problem, but OneCall's service techs left it on for TWO WEEKS with no problems, thus narrowing the problem down to my apartment's pathetic power grid.

The main reason I am selling is cosmetics. I can't stand the green light, nor can my girlfriend. Please make our lives happier and purchase this receiver!

2. peter_anderson

Home theater equipment (line conditioners, speakers) and computer parts are now welcome in partial or full trade!

3. peter_anderson

Price lowered on 6/3/2002. Still functioning perfectly, but ugly green light remains!

Now considering direct trade of similar receivers, but must have pre-amp outputs for all channels. (Outlaw 1050, Onkyo 696, Denon 2802...)

4. Kathy C.

Kathy C. Agent

Is the HK still for sale? I might be interested.

K.

5. Joe Hsu

Joe Hsu Supporting Actor

Peter, if you haven't sold it yet, let me know. Email or PMs are fine.

6. Kathy C.

Kathy C. Agent

Peter.....are you there? I'm very interested if you still have the receiver.
    Please email me:
    [email protected]
    thanks, Kathy