What's new

harman kardon 325 for $199 (1 Viewer)

John Stone

Supporting Actor
That's an amazing price--almost too good. Has anyone ordered from them before?

I am already tapped out from buying all new speakers, but for $199.00, this deal is too good to pass up!

Daniel J Hauer

Auditioning
I've definately interested. I'll probably shoot them an email about whether they're authorized, if it's a refurb, etc.

One thing - is 50W / channel enough to power a decent 6.1 HT and music setup?

HK recievers are power rated modestly... It is more than enough. Do a search on HK and their power ratings

Just found this quote on the sites info page

"Our Merchandise

All of our items are BRAND NEW and are in a factory sealed box. These boxes also have all warranty's included inside the factory sealed box. We do not have ANY refurbished items in our warehouse!!"

Was just going through the purchasing and checkout proceedure and the shipping from NJ to MA was $50.00. Seems a little bit less of a deal now... Not bad though

Mike Baldwin

Stunt Coordinator
Well I purchased one for teh 199 price tag, I hope they honor it and don't go trying to change or cancel my order. At that price even with the $45 dollars shippping its still a good deal I think. I will fill you in on what happens Thanks

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks