What's new

Hardware review submission (1 Viewer)

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
A couple of weeks ago I submitted a new item (the Panasonic RA-60 DVD-A player) to the hardware review section. So far it hasn't shown up so I can add my review. Did it get lost or soemthing? Do I need to redo the submission?

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Keith:

Did you submit a review of a product that already has been started or did you submit one that you want to see displayed?

If it is the later then you need to send me more than just the name of the product. You need to send me your review of the product with links to the picture of the product (if you have one) and fill in all the information on the submission form.

If it just a review of an existing product I never got that review.

Parker

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
Parker, I went through the whole process of submitting a new item. However I have no picture yet, can't seem to find one anywhere. Aside from that, I went throught that entire form, filling in all relevant fields, hit submit, and it said the item would be added and I could submit my review after a while.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Keith:

If you submitted this a couple of weeks ago I was having trouble with the sendmail program that the form used so all I can say is to try to resubmit it again if you would.

Parker

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks