Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Paul Jenkins, Jul 31, 2002.

1. Paul Jenkins

Paul Jenkins Supporting Actor

Did anyone catch this tonight? Great show about my team! I've always liked Joe Alvazano, now I know why, he cracks me up..

2. Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger Screenwriter

It was cool. I'm going to the scrimmage friday with the Texans v. Cowboys so it will be interesting to see that episode from the players' perspective.

3. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Second Unit

I enjoyed it.

how about when the cheerleader coach was chastising 5-6 girls who were fit and trim for "being to fat". I think she was more strict than some of the coaches.

I know its been a year, but everytime I see Jerry Jones he still looks like a the product of a back alley face lift like in Batman. I just imagine him ripping of gause pads yelling "MIRROR". I met him in public about a month ago and he is even more scary in real life.

I find it somewhat humorous that they are kind of playing up whether Chad Hutchinson will make the team and he is the highest paid QB on the team.

-- Matt

4. Todd Terwilliger

Todd Terwilliger Screenwriter

That cheerleader coach was rough.

By the way, they can stop Hutchinson and that other guy singing and strumming any time now. I'm surprised nobody stormed the room and destroyed that guitar, just to preserve their mental health. It was like listening to cats slowly dying...

5. Matt Pasant

Matt Pasant Second Unit

I could not agree more. In fact, thank you tivo for the fast forward function.

-- Matt