Hard Days Night Dvd Cover Help!!!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by dave_brogli, Sep 27, 2002.

1. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

Last Tuesday I bought Hard days Night Double Dvd. Well last night I went out with my wife and I came home to see one of my kids threw the dvd case and all outside.... RIGHT WHERE THE DOG PISSES!!!! So... my puppy, Morrison (after Jim not Van...lol) decided to do his business on it.
    Well anyways (sorry went a little off topic on that) The case is ruined. The dvds are fine but what I need is someone that could possibly somehow scan it for me or knows of a place that has the cover downloadable (after searching an hour I have yet to find one) I bought some dvd cases and am now trying to convert it to a two dvd case set.
    Please help!! If anyone has a good idea let me know!!! Thanks!!!!!!

2. David Von Pein

David Von Pein Producer

THIS SITE has lots of covers available, but it appears they don't have AHDN (yet anyway). [​IMG]
    Maybe they'll add it later (after it's been out longer).
    EDIT: Disregard above transmission. I just remembered, HARD DAY'S is in a Custom Case. So I doubt that website can help. Sorry.
    Good luck, Dave B.
    (Morrison obviously is NOT a Beatles fan! [​IMG] )
    ADDITIONAL EDIT: Upon further investigation, Dave, perhaps DV-Depot CAN help you out. It seems they do offer covers for Custom-type cases, i.e. this one for The Simpsons.

3. dave_brogli

dave_brogli Screenwriter

With the help of Photoshop 7 I made a perfect brand new (my own work.. close to the original but not copied) cover YAY!!! I am the man! lol