What's new

Hard Candy: 9/19 (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Lionsgate is getting this out September 19, according to DavisDVD, with two commentarries, a featurette, deletes scenes, and trailers.

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
Wow, such a highly-anticipated disc and no one's commenting. Weird...

Mike-McG

Grip
I had every intention of seeing this at my local independant theatre, but missed it. I'll definitely be renting and/or buying this release.

Thanks for the news!

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
This never came to the theaters around here, so I'm defintately looking forward to this.

Will*B

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Will
Saw this at the theater last week as an HD projection. It looked amazing; let's hope the DVD's the same.....

As for the film itself, I thought the first two thirds were excellent, but it was let down by a very average ending. (Just my two cents....)

Steve Warren

Auditioning
That is some very cluttered looking cover art. I really liked this movie and, despite a few missteps in the third act, thought it was one of the more compelling pictures I've seen in a long time. Good to see it's coming to DVD in a solid edition. With this, Mariano Baino's Dark Waters and a whole horde of classic horror September is going to be a good month.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Two quotes too many, but a very nice cover. Now if LG can just get the aspect ratio right (I still have a useless copy of Lord of War lying around).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks