What's new

Happy Wife errr I mean Spouse Maintenance Day everyone! (1 Viewer)

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
:D

Seeing that I'm unattached at the moment, I've been blissfully ignoring the torrent of Valentine's Day corporate marketing that I'm sure you somewhat unfortunate souls have to deal with today.

Has it gotten worse? How do you guys deal with it? And do women deal with this esteemed day with the same apprehension as the men (based on an informal survey of my male peers over the days and years)?

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I see nobody has replied Max. Being another unattached gent, I didn't have to worry about today either.

They must all be spending some 'quality' time together! :D

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
Hey, we have a thread already going about this 'black Friday'...
lots of us finding ourselves single this year...you are not alone. but, hey, its almost over...

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Yeah just noticed the thread right after I hit "submit". Heh, bet lots of men are "submitting" offline right now. :)

Gui A

Supporting Actor
Last year, I had the bright idea of turning it into Valentine's week, with a small present each day, leading up to one big one on the day itself.
This year, I bought myself some RRSPs.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Hey, it was an EASY Valentine's day for me. A card, a necklace, and she's happy. She even got ME the chocolate. :D

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
You're the MAN, Rob. The MAN!

Maybe next year you can convince her to get you some DVDs (like Playboy's Wet'n'Wild 2003)! :D

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
RRSPs?
Registered Retirement Savings Plan.

I believe in the states, the closest thing (If it's not the exact same thing) is what I heard being called the 401k.

The cool thing about RRSPs is that they are tax deductable so that's how I'll be able to afford a Digital Camera with the tax return.

I have quite a lot of money in my RRSP for someone who's only 25...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks