What's new

Happy Valentine's Day to HTF Singles out there (1 Viewer)

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Well i got you beat.. i gotta WORK Valentines day... whats up with that.. at least you guys can like sleep or watch movies...

Anyways, apparently i have a secret admirer :D

BUt im still single, so im posting here

Scott D S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott Saslow
I had to get up early for work so I'm probably gonna hit the sack early, after The Daily Show. Then tomorrow, I'm gonna try to see Daredevil and get some clearance Valentine's Day candy at Wal-Mart.

You know, the usual. :)

And I'll be doing it all by myself. :frowning:

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Well i got you beat.. i gotta WORK Valentines day... whats up with that..
I have a better one, I actually spent the whole day in family court defending my rights as father. Woke up at 5, drove 100+ miles to get there. We all know how much the the family justice system loves men :thumbsdown:

If you can beat that, I am sorry for you. :)

--
Holadem

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Holadem: The official misbegotten Valentine's Day martyr!

At least you got a kid! Your genes are getting mixed into the gene pool, if that is any consolation. :)

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
Damn, Holadem, I was gonna whine here about my shattered heart this Valentine's Day, but I sure as hell can't beat that. Best of luck to you.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
So what should I watch tonight....?

Do I go with a romantic movie...all by myself?

Or should I just stay clear of that whole genre?

And, Holadem, sorry to hear about your crappy day. I hope it works out ok for you.

Michael Varacin

Stunt Coordinator
Holadem,

Sorry. That beat's us all.

As an ironic twist of fate, my lack of a girl allowed me this evening to cruise over to a DVD specialty store I have never been to before....

And my eyes lit up with the glorious sight of an unopened Panasonic RP82 for sale. :b

Needless to say, I bought myself a Valentines gift.:D Funny how things always work out.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Your genes are getting mixed into the gene pool
Is that good or bad? ;) Well at least, I have done my share for our species. I can rest in peace.

Now let's talk about happier stuff, I didn't mean to sink this thread further.

Andrew, we are all ears :D

--
Holadem

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
BULLETIN!! .........

I just want to remind all of you guys & gals living in the USA state of Idaho of this little-known (but STRICTLY-enforced!) state law! .......

>> "Boxes of candy given as romantic gifts must weigh more than 50 pounds." :laugh:

(I did NOT make this up! It's on Idaho's books! So be prepared, guys, for the massive weight gain that is sure to happen to your S.O. after giving the legal-sized Candy-Gram! :))

P.S.: There is no law, however, stipulating the minimum size of sacks of Idaho Potatoes when given as romantic gifts! So, you're safe giving just a 10-pound sack of those it appears.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
To keep us single guys (and girls, if they're lurking!) amused, try reading up on fascinating science articles that are wholly unrelated to Valentine's Day.

Like this one for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks