What's new

Happy Holidays to my old friends. (1 Viewer)

Mike Knapp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
I dont get around here much anymore but I still remember the place fondly. I have many cherished memories of Home Theater Forum.

Id like to take a moment to wish everyone here the happiest of holiday seasons. Ron and Parker, all my best to you guys and the site in the new year.

To all the people I have known over the past 6 years here....have a great season and may the sun shine on you and yours in the coming year.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Mike

Kevin Alexander

Screenwriter
Nice to hear from you Mike! To those of us who have had the privilege of engaging you in discussion/debate/or just plain shuckin'-n-jivin', you have "old school" status around here. Ahh, the memories....

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
As a frequenter of both forums, I want to also wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I can't believe I just passed my 5th birthday being a member of the Home Theater Forum. I remember joining when there were less than 2,000 members.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Happy Holidays Mike! Of course we remember you around this time of year. Who could forget "TurkeyKnapp"? ;)

Regards,

Joe

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Among old friends, I regret that my contribution here will be to shift the emphasis to the word "old". Nevertheless, I'm compelled to add my holiday wishes to those whom I rember fondly from the "old" days, especially to Mike, who I think is just a year older (though perhaps much wiser) than I am.

Happy Holidays to all!

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Happy Holidays Mike Knapp and everyone else out there in HTF land.

May your holidays be safe, fun, and filled with DVDs! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks