Happy Halloween!!!!

Mary M S

Screenwriter
The more enlightened our houses are, the more their walls ooze ghosts.

Happy Halloween, Dave and all.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
It's time....It's time......Time for the big giveaway. Halloween has come. All you lucky kids with Silver Shamrock masks, gather 'round your TV set, put on your masks and watch. All witches, all skeletons, all Jack-O-Lanterns, gather 'round and watch. Watch the magic pumpkin. Watch.........

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
I would post something witty, except that the sneaky little square dot on my browser at the upper right hand corner is watching me.

Jay

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Still halloween here on the west coast and it is cold as ass in berkeley tonite!
Just watched a Roseanne Halloween, gf went to bed now I have to choose, H1 and H2...? The Crow..??

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
This Halloween was one of the warmer Halloweens that I can remember...Man, last year I had about a few dozen kids and thought I'd get more this year, but no, 4 kids total!
and 3 of them came at the same time. DAMN! Lot's of candy here....what to do?

LewB

Screenwriter
I just bring the left over candy to work (I have a lot also) and place it in a central location away from me (so temptation doesn't get the better of me) . It'll disappear sooner or later.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I brought it to work and EVERYONE is cursing me out for having 100 candy bars in this giant bowl in my office.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gullfo