Happy Days: Season 1

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mark Lx, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Mark Lx

Mark Lx Second Unit

Feb 9, 2004
    Well since this will be out in 42 days, I wondered if anyone knew any further details. Will it include the Love American Style pilot? I'll assume not, since it would probably have been mentioned and time count (383 min.) leads me to believe it's just the 16 episodes (although time counts often don't include the extras). Will it have the original 50s incidental music? I'll take for granted they have "Rockin' round the clock" . Others have asked if the episodes will be uncut, which I thought would be automatic and the whole point of these releases.
  2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Aug 3, 2001
    It will NOT have the LAS "pilot", according to all the info I've heard. I don't know about the music issue, sorry.

I think the rest of your questions will pretty much wait until the review copies show up, which is usually (for Par) about 2 weeks before release. The folks that we talk to are marketing-types, and wouldn't know the answers to that kind of question. Nor are they likely to help us get in touch with the DVD producers who DO know the answers.