What's new

Happy Canada Day! (1 Viewer)

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
Seeing as tomorrow is July 1st, Canada Day for those fortunate enough to live in the northern part of North America (no offense to you Americans), I would just like to wish all you Canadians a Happy Canada Day. Be sure to be safe, and don't shoot your eye out with a firecracker.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
sOrrys iF I"m hving trooble typiing. I shoot sdmy eyes out wit a fireecrakr.

Hapy Canda Dey, eh!!!

;)

BobV

Second Unit
Happy Canada Day.

No fireworks here either {turns head and looks out window at burning mountain} .. oh ya, there they are :) .

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Happy Canada Day! :):emoji_thumbsup: I shall pray at the altar of Molson today. Repeatedly :D

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"turns head and looks out window at burning mountain" as long as it was brought on by natural causes I don't mind a good fire. It's when some idiot ignores a fire ban that pisses me off.

Oh Canada how I love thee!

brent

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Happy Canada day to my fellow Canucks on the board.

Drink some for me, as I have a bad case of strep throat at the moment :frowning:

In fact, drink a LOT for me hehe.

cheers!

Josh

BobV

Second Unit
brentl, you obviously haven't been watching the national news over the past couple of weeks :) . My whole community and surrounding area has been on evacuation alert for about a week and a half, some houses have already burnt. A good fire is great for the forest, but when yer watching the 'fireworks' of 500ft high flames from your patio, I get concerned :) .

It will be pretty cool watching tonight though! Best local Canada Day fireworks in history! Wheeeee!

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron

You forget! This is Ottawa we're talking about! Home of politicians and bureaucracy! It takes the civil servants a whole day just to decide what to have for lunch! :D

Disclaimer: I was born there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks