Happy B-Day Ron-P !

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Hey man, Have a great Birthday. Our favorite beer aficionado.

Could someone put a cake in here please

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
Yeah, happy birthday, Ron!

Is it really your birthday this time? I seem to recall some confusion last year.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Thanks guys. No big plans today. But, I am having dinner at the Steelhead Brewery tonight with Linda and Elise. Steelhead IPA, double

Hey Jeremy
:b. The one that will go down in HTF history.

Peace Out~

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Damn see what liberal HT spending can do. That is about the most Ghetto birthday cake I have ever seen. Looks like a meatloaf. Notice under his right elbow he has a whole case of that brew. There is alot going on in that frightening photo.

side beer note: that is Lhasa Beer, made in Tibet. Not an easy beer to get. This man is in Asia somewhere. (/end Columbo)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I also note the white scarves and the fact that he's in a tent. I'll bet he's doing some serious mountain climbing up there in Tibet.(/end Columbo)
Man that's deep. There is a tent! As for the scarves, I just thought he was a scarf guy. Now if he is in Lhasa, I believe the climbing is already done. Thus the sunburn?(/end One step beyond and killing it)

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Hey happy B-Day Ron P!! And what special brews does the birthday boy have stocked in the beer fridge for this occasion?!

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
And what special brews does the birthday boy have stocked in the beer fridge for this occasion?!
Ahhhh Enjoyed several pints of Steelheads IPA at dinner last night with the family, good stuff.

Tonight, I've got a 22oz'er of Stone's: Vertical Epic ready to enjoy. Yeah, it's going to be a B-Day weekend. BBQ'ing some Rib-eye steaks, Hot Spicy Italian Sausage and some dog's tomorrow in celebration of mine and my dad's B-Day.

Found this hole-in-the-wall butcher shop called the Beef Palace a few miles from my house. Beef is excellent, a few bucks more than the local grocery store but 10x's better.

Thanks for the kind comments guys

Peace Out~

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Industrious