What's new

Happy Anniversary DSOTM - 30 Years (1 Viewer)

JordanS

Second Unit
March 3, 1973 - March 3, 2003

I couldn't live without listening to this brilliant concept album. It is in my own humble opinion, that it is one of the greatest rock and roll albums ever produced. "The Great Gig in the Sky" still sends shivers down my spine.

Let us all celebrate this magnificient creation by sitting down in a comfortable chair with a cold, refreshing beverage and close your eyes and listen to David, Rick, Nick, and Roger work their magic.

(Yes, I am a Pink Floyd Fanatic)

-Jordan S.

:)

Tom Vet

Stunt Coordinator
I have both the VHS (green color with yellow light bulbs on back of fat man, cover art) tape and the 2 disc CD, "The wall" 2 disc set is 24K gold plated and complete Black and White cover art of a wall for 2 disc set.

I also have Roger doing the wall "Live Concert from Berlin 1989" VHS Germany. DVD I have the "In the flesh" with an aging fast, Roger Waters. :)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
With the delay of the SACD, I forgot about the 30th anniversary. So, EMI let the 30th anniversary pass without even releasing a special CD? That's surprising.

Great album by the way. :)

Ed St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Listen too the "World Premier", on radio thirty years ago.
Laying on my bed in a completely dark room, got my mind expanded for FREE!
God bless The Pink Floyd.
And happy anniversary DSotM!

O'yeah, the release date is now [can this be for real?] April 1st.

JordanS

Second Unit
Ed,

I am only 21 years old and a PF Fan for 3 years now (die hard though) and it still has the same "mind expanding" capability that it did the first time I listened to it. I especially like "Us and Them" and "Time".

"The Great Gig In The Sky"-------absolutely amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks